UDYAMA has demonstrated few evidence based initiatives working directly with community and engaging partner NGOs in flood & drought prone areas and carved out good learning on community resilience process........ Know More
Over years, we have embraced issues relating to other social issues like education and health, which has a significant influence on the livelihood of the poor. Poverty deprives the poor to have access to basic education and health. Udyama have been trying to facilitate changes directed towards improving the implementation of education and health based programmes. We have been focusing our attention on strengthening the economic capability of the poor and non-affordable sections to be able to democratically exercise rights to basic education and health.
Udyama has its main office at Nayagarh, Orissa and liasioning office in Bhubaneswar and field office in Titlagarh, Orissa. The organisation is staffed with a team of professionals with diverse backgrounds and extensive field experiences. Click here to view the area of coverage
Since inception the UDYAMA has made a small walk towards the implementation of diversity of action Programs that has reflected in ground. Creation of enabling Environment for community action, improving the capacity of participating community for drought mitigation thru regulated water management, forest preservation protection and utilization is the prime activity of UDYAMA.
- Strengthening people�s organization
- Facilitating youth association.
- Capacity building of micro-institutions.
- Forest protection and conservation.
- Distress migration and distress sale
- Environmental awareness campaign.
- Construction of cross bund.
- Renovation of community tank.
- Drought mitigation programme & Water user society.
- Non-Formal Education
- Health and Sanitation
- Techno managerial support to NGOs on livelihood options, watershed management, sustainable agriculture
- Consultancy on watershed conservation and rehabilitation
- Appraisal, Monitoring , Evaluation and feasibility study of development projects